For everyone’s health and safety, please do not bring your child to be admitted to our nurseries or classrooms if they have any of the following symptoms.
- Fever (must be fever-free for 24 hours)
- Vomiting (must be vomit-free for 24 hours)
- Diarrhea (must be diarrhea-free for 24 hours)
- Persistent coughing
- Persistent sneezing
- Discolored nasal discharge
- Inflamed throat
- Unusually runny nose and/or eyes
- Unusual fatigue or irritability
- Complaints of stomachache
- Swollen glands
- Rash (except diaper rash)
Thank you for keeping the Hillsboro Family and at-risk populations safe.