Trunk or Treat
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for a socially distanced Trunk or Treat hosted by Hillsboro Kids! Please carefully read the guidelines below to help us have a great time! Please see the eHerald to sign-up your car to give out treats and for more details.
All participants at Trunk or Treat (both car participants & families/children walking through) will be required to wear masks.
All CAR Participants Giving Out Treats:
• Will be parked every other spot.
• Will be asked to use hand sanitizer before & during candy distribution.
• Will be asked to place the treats in the child’s bag/bucket.
• All food treats (store-bought or homemade) must be wrapped and sealed.
• All will wear masks
All Participating Families (Parents & Children):
• Will be asked to stay together as they walk through.
• No children of any ages will be allowed to wander freely.
• All participants will start at one end, and then proceed one-way up one side of walkway and down the other.
• Children will not be reaching into any bag or bucket to get treats. Car owners will put treats into their bags.
• All will wear masks.
No scary costumes, please. Teal Pumpkin posters available for trunks that will have non-candy options.