The women of Hillsboro seek to glorify God by developing in each of us a deeper love for the Lord and to provide opportunities for Bible study, service and fellowship.
Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates. - Proverbs 31:31
Education through Bible study and special classes are essential for a woman’s spiritual growth. Each quarter, our ministry proivdes a variety of opportunities to study the word of God in meaningful ways.
- Wednesday AM Bible Study
- Wednesday Night Bible Class
- Studies have included Casandra Martin & Beth Moore series
Email Prayer Chain
Serving together is another way to encourage a woman’s spiritual growth. Our ministry is actively engaged in many onging service activities and is always looking for additional ways to serve our congregation, our community and our world.
- Collecting goods for ongoing mission efforts
- Christmas Boxes for Missionary Wives
- Holiday Toy Drives for Inner City Nashville
- Children’s Homes & Mission Points
- Assist with Bridal Teas & Baby Showers
- Assist with Congregational Meals
- Flower Arrangements for Congregational Events
- Assist with Building Landscaping & Beautification
Women need opportunities to be with other women to fellowship, be encouraged and be inspired. Our ministry provides many opportunities for women to interact, build relationships and strenghten each other in Christian love.
- Soup-er Suppers
- Ladies’ Night Out
- Annual Retreat
- Spring Luncheon
- Muffin Mornings
- Congregational Cookbook